[Pmwiki-users] Problem uploading a file to the CookBook

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed Jan 7 13:50:19 CST 2004

> Can anyone confirm this? Is it a bug or a misunderstood feature?

I checked the files:
print-publish.php and print-publish-0401.php form the pmwiki site.

CSdiff showed no differences... (what seems to be normal as you overwrote
print-publish.php)
(There are differences when I compare against an old file on my PC)

Did you have a browser caching problem?

regards
Patrick Ogay

Well, I must have done. I looked at the file on my work computer,
after uploading it the night before from my home computer.

I uploaded a further slightly changed version last night, checked
it this morning, and it looks fine.

The internet moves in mysterious ways, its wonders to perform...

Or perhaps just a hand / eye / brain coordination problem.

Thanks for checking it out.

JR