[Pmwiki-users] customizations

Matthew at Undertheoak matthew
Sat Jan 3 14:09:01 CST 2004

Someone recently mentioned within a letter...
>... I think I had to do a bit of manual fiddling to get it working for
http://wiki.lyx.org [...]
> I don't know how close this is to the default of PmWiki, ...[...]
> Finally, I don't mind fiddling with the page structure again, but it would
be nice if this eventually stabilized....[...]

I won't be able to stray far from the customization approach that Pm has
defined, where local customizations are encapsulated and maintained with
upgrades.  I'd love to be able to take advantage of new discoveries, such as
authortracking, but have to wait until they are made into Cookbook modules.

IMHO (a beggar who can't be a chooser), I think it would be great if author
tracking made it to that point.  It seems to be the highest ranked
DevelopmentPriority - the item that has received the most votes (23) and an
average of 4.35 on a 5pt scale.

Gratefully yours, - Matt Simpson - http://matt.undertheoak.net