[Pmwiki-users] Extending PmWiki to Use More Custom Styles

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 29 09:26:03 CST 2004

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 11:15:37AM +0100, Runar Oudmayer wrote:
> Pm wrote:
> > Ever since I created WikiStyles I've been willing to add more default
> > style definitions to PmWiki, but nobody's really asked for them until now.
> > I'm still willing to do this if people want to define some useful defaults.
>
> I second the need for Weight, decoration and style.

For the next release I'm adding text-decoration, font-weight, font-style,
and font-family to the default set of allowed WikiStyle properties.
I'm also going to allow the colon character (in addition to '=') as a
property assignment, thus one can write either %color:blue% or %color=blue%
as a proper wikistyle definition (to accommodate those of us used to
dealing with CSS).