[Pmwiki-users] Spaces in file names

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Feb 28 08:34:11 CST 2004

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 08:26:34AM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Okay, try this in your config.php:
>     $LinkPatterns[300]['\\bfile:".*?"'] = 'FmtSpacedUrlLink';
>     [...]
> This allows markup of the form
>    file:"\\server\some dir\some other dir\pain in the butt.xls"

I should note that this also allows some completely invalid URLs,
such as things containing single quotes and braces and angle brackets
and the like (from the very permissive '.*?' in the pattern).  But
this seemed reasonable enough for this application.  If we need the
more restrictive pattern again, let me know.