[Pmwiki-users] Announce: pmwiki-0.6.3 released

Lee Corbridge, DVM leecdvm
Thu Feb 26 09:00:33 CST 2004

Ahhhh ...

So that's why this stuff is flying out the door.  You're bored to tears!
Good for us huh?   LOL

OK ... let's see it's 10:56 am here with 0.6.3 to download and install
That leave's me ..... 45 minutes before 0.6.4 comes out soooo ...

Keep up the great work.  This wiki is coming together so nicely!

On Thursday, February 26, 2004, at 01:34 AM,
Pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> As far as having students to teach--not at the moment.  I'm still on
> leave of absence from the University.  :-)
>
> Pm

I Hope This Helps ...
Keep Looking Up

Doc

Lee Corbridge, DVM ~ allcritters at yahoo.com
http://www.allcritters.com ~ Sebring, FL
Member AVMA, AAFP ~ USDA Accredited

Practice Limited To Cats Of All Sizes

change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
-- Margaret Mead

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make
mistakes."
? Mahatma Gandhi