[Pmwiki-users] Font size while modifying skins

Runar Oudmayer oudrun
Wed Feb 25 08:05:37 CST 2004

In another skin I'm doing I set some of the font-size to say: 0.8em.

Then when using Wiki markup like [-some tekst-] this will not be presented
in a correct size compared to i.e the id: 'wikitext' which in my case also
is 0.8em.

The HTML Markum <font size= x>some text</font> does not fit very well with
using a style sheet, and should be avoided. The Wiki markup [-some text-]
should be parsed to something else like id: wikisub or something.

Or am I missing something?

/ /Runar