[Pmwiki-users] Usual link behaviour in logo area of 0.6xx

corq corq
Tue Feb 24 16:35:15 CST 2004

I reserve the right to have done something really odd in my configuring, but
I left most things default.

When I click on the pmwiki logo in the upper left corner of my page, it goes
to: [my correct site url] PLUS: '/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki'  of course resulting
in no precise page at all. I assume the 'wiki' in that url is from the
default settings which I've customized, but I can't I can correct this
appendage properly.

I have pmwiki installed in the main directory when there url refers,
everything else links off correctly (to other pages etc),
But I can't seem to find a configuration in config.php where I 'set' the url
that clicking on the logo image will link to. In older version it sent the
vistor back to the 'Main' page, which is what I'd like it to do now.

Also, is it possible to "disable" the logo altogther? I'm thinking of just
keeping a minor custom logo in my leftmenu instead, but logical mods of the
logo image switch result in that place-holder image still showing up without
graphic (the red 'x') or whatever.

Thanks!

---