[Pmwiki-users] Feature.Exists() ?

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Feb 24 04:19:51 CST 2004

This might be a Feature Suggestion (not sure if anything like this exists or not)

I think a Page watch and / or Group. watch feature would be great.  In many other wiki's (where you can log in), you also have the ability to watch a certain page(s) for changes.  Anytime that page is changed, you are notified by email.

I think PmWiki has a similar feature, but is that for admin only?

I would like to see something that enables a user to log in for the purposes of identifying who wrote what (nicknames are fine), and also for subscribing to page watch's, even if the information is just stored in a cookie or something.

--S