[Pmwiki-users] Announcement: pmwiki 0.6.1 released with MAJOR layout change (template skins)

J. Perkins jason
Mon Feb 23 18:01:50 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> PmWiki 0.6.1 has just been released, and it has a major change to
> the way layouts are created to make them much easier to create,
> modify, and distribute.

Wow, go away for a weekend and the whole world changes on you. This new
system looks very promising, downloading now...

> I know that this may pose difficulty for those who struggled through
> the 0.6.0 code and just got it working, and for that I really apologize.

I'm one of those people, but I don't mind a bit. Thanks greatly for
being decisive and turning around a new version so quickly. I look
forward to contributing a new skin or two.

Jason