[Pmwiki-users] advanced? features on IIS server?

Robert Williams rober2w
Mon Feb 23 00:59:44 CST 2004

It appears we are one of the few installations on remote hosted IIS.
We're trying to get some additional features turned on, within the
constraints of a Win2k box that we don't own (hosted by Tactical systems).

Email notification requires a command line mail interface like sendmail.
  How do we do this on stock IIS (Yeah I know about cygwin, but it's not
our box, remember?)

Page versioning requires a diff like tool.  Same Q.

Showing nice URI's without the pmwiki.php= stuff requires something IIS
doesn't have. (Not sure what.  PM has been working on this.)

-robertw