[Pmwiki-users] Announcement: pmwiki 0.6.1 released with MAJOR layout change (template skins)

Nathan Jones nathanj
Sun Feb 22 22:05:20 CST 2004

Hi Pm,

Having templates like this sounds like a good idea. I should probably
give you time to update PmWiki.LayoutBasics first, but what the hell -
I'll ask anyway. (Apologies if the answers have appeared in other threads
- I'm finding it hard to keep up!)

To include the contents of the Wiki page:
<!--PageText-->

To include something like a sidebar:
<!--wiki:Main.SomePage-->

The templates you have available also show other comments, like
<!--PageFooterFmt-->. Do these have any significance, or are they just
there to say to template users/authors "hey, here's the footer that used
to be in $PageFooterFmt"?

Also, PmWiki.LayoutVariables now only mentions $PageTemplateFmt. Is
$PageLayoutFmt now totally gone? Just deprecated, but still supported?

--
Nathan Jones