[Pmwiki-users] Major change to layout code likely (again!)

Bob Dively dive
Sun Feb 22 14:03:56 CST 2004

John Feezell said:
> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:10:56 -0700, Patrick R. Michaud

>> It's easy enough for me to change it or add a different delimiter
>> sequence if someone will propose some alternatives.

> Well how about,
>
> <Pm++ bhah, bhah, bhah ++>
>
> with Pm for PmWiki Markup of course ;)>.

The problem with any sort of html-ish markup is that it's not going to be
rendered in a browser or a WYSIWYG editor. I guess that it's not really a
big problem because anyone who's going to be designing a template is going
to need to know how to directly edit the source to insert things like
$ScriptUrl and so forth. I'm just trying to think ways of making template
creation as easy as possible for people who don't live in a text editor
like I do.

-b