[Pmwiki-users] Major change to layout code likely (again!)

Robin Sheat robin
Sun Feb 22 13:56:49 CST 2004

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 02:58:00PM -0500, Bob Dively wrote:
> My only nitpick about the new templates - and it's a very, very small
> nitpick - is the use of html comments as section delimiters. If someone
> creates a layout with a WYSIWYG html editor like DreamWeaver, they won't
I haven't used DreamWeaver, but I did once implement a templating system
that use HTML comments to signal insertion points (shameless plug:
content generation system behind
http://www.otago.ac.nz/classics/scholia/ is mine :) and gave an example
template to the web design people who use DreamWeaver, and they had no
problem with it (that they told me about, anyway).

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663