[Pmwiki-users] Spaces in the names of attached files

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Feb 19 15:43:44 CST 2004

I need to correct my previous mis-post with the egregious errors--the
correct entry would look something like:

$DoubleBrackets["/^\\bInterMap:\"$UrlPathPattern\"/e"] =
  "str_replace(' ','%20',"$0")";

where you replace "InterMap" with the name of the InterMap link
that you're wanting to do this conversion for.

Pm