[Pmwiki-users] very minor pmwiki 0.6.0 notes

Bob Dively dive
Wed Feb 18 14:02:28 CST 2004

Line 14 of /pub/skins/pmwiki.css is "** local/config.css
file." and should probably be "** local/config.php file."

On the Page History page, could the author name associated
with each change be a link to the author's profile?

Is there any sort of top structure for the Profiles group?
(I vaguely remember some discussion about this already but
can't find it in my list archives, so my apologies if it's
already been covered.)

wikilog.php from the Cookbook doesn't play entirely nicely
with 0.6.0, which doesn't surprise me.

And just so this isn't a list of complaints: I really like
the new release. A great job by PM and everyone else who has
assisted him.

-b