[Pmwiki-users] organization of .css files in pub/

Greg Morgan Cybie
Tue Feb 17 20:04:48 CST 2004

I think this will work fine... Should definitely clear up the funky
formatting in PmWiki group pages on my site. :)
How about having a separate subdirectory in pub/skins and local/skins for
each skin.. i.e. local/skins/$PageSkin/skin.php and pub/skins/$PageSkin/ &
pub/skins/$PageSkin/images

"local/skins/$PageSkin/skin.php" would let you put in code to automatically
include a skin config file.  It could even be a part of stdconfig.php.