[Pmwiki-users] $ Ching! $ - PmWikiDevelopment

Dawn Green green
Tue Feb 17 15:58:16 CST 2004

Hello all!

Patrick has finally--after much prodding by me and others--finished his PayPal
link for contributions for PmWiki Development.

I am a firm believer in PmWiki, Open Source, and giving back to those who have
helped me.  So, today I am proud to start the wheels in motion for further
PmWiki development by making a small contribution.  I encourage all of you who
have benefitted from not only Patrick's work, but his continued support, to
give back a little for what you have received.

Currently, we have 10 sites using PmWiki as an integral part of the site's
development.  For each of these sites and for every future site we develop
using PmWiki, we will make a contribution of $20.
And to Patrick--many thanks!!  Our first donation reflects our first sites for
a total contribution of $200.

Dawn
Thunder Data Systems
1008 Santa Fe