[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Part II: Notes while setting up the beta site

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Feb 17 08:37:40 CST 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 06:47:55PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> > > * Go to Opera's menu: View->Style and check the option
> > > 	"Debug with outline"
> > >   which will show you the outline of e.g. the DIV-elements. This is really
> > >   useful when you're fiddling with positions, margins and paddings etc.
> >
> > http://editcss.mozdev.org/

Bah, never mind. All that editcss does is to make it easier to edit a
"local copy" of the CSS file. That means that you don't have to do the
thing I wrote about below, but OTOH I was hoping for something more than a
simple text-editor. (In Opera I can just go to 'user mode' and edit my
local CSS-file using Emacs).

I was hoping for some tool that already knows what CSS-fields are possible
for different elements, and had integrated help on the fields.

/Christian