[Pmwiki-users] XLPage

chrisbar@wanadoo.fr chrisbar
Mon Feb 16 12:44:21 CST 2004

Hello,

> > Not all items can be translated, like, for example, the title "Editing page ..." in the editing form.
> > I still didn't understood how achieve that.
>
> You mean the title that appears in the <title>...</title> tag, or
> the page heading?  If the page heading, it's translatable with
>      'Editing $PageName' => 'your translation here'
>
> I'm still working on code to enable the <title> element values to be
> translated/set.

In fact, it's not in the windows title, I haven't noticed this btw :) , but just above the editing form prompted after such url : "...?action=edit"
 In the html code there is a "<h1 class='wikiaction'>Editing PmWikiFr.PmWikiFr</h1>" (for example).
I tried with the XLPage, but currently (0.6.beta15), it's not working.
The source code is located in stdlayout.php, line 90, but I'm new with PmWiki, and can't look deeper now to try a solution. But there is no emergency ;).

> BTW, I'm trying to keep a "master template" of translation strings at
> http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/XLPageTemplate.  Feel free to add
> to the list.

Thanks.
In the page history (...?action=diff) :
*What mean's "show change to markup" ? I'm a little puzzled to translate that...
*Is there a way to translate things like the "Added lines 21-22:", "Changed line 35 from:" and "Deleted line 0:" (May be something to add in the template) ?

Chris