[Pmwiki-users] XLPage

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 15 09:26:19 CST 2004

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 02:02:17PM +0100, chrisbar at wanadoo.fr wrote:
> [...]
> Not all items can be translated, like, for example, the title "Editing page ..." in the editing form.
> I still didn't understood how achieve that.

You mean the title that appears in the <title>...</title> tag, or
the page heading?  If the page heading, it's translatable with
     'Editing $PageName' => 'your translation here'

I'm still working on code to enable the <title> element values to be
translated/set.

BTW, I'm trying to keep a "master template" of translation strings at
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/XLPageTemplate.  Feel free to add
to the list.