[Pmwiki-users] Editing long pages

Nils Knappmeier nk
Sat Feb 14 11:19:31 CST 2004

Today I was reading the FAQ and ran about a question that wasn't
answered yet. I wanted to write one, but when editing
the page, I didn't find the question anymore, because the page was so
long. Unfortunately, Mozilla doesn't allow to search for a word
inside a textarea (at least, it didn't do it for me).
So, I had to go back and search for the word on the page, remember the
context and edit it again, then look for the question and write an answer.

That was kind of complicated. I would have been much nicer had there
been an "edit" link somewhere near the question, that gives me a smaller