[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Math->image using LaTeX

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Fri Feb 13 08:45:53 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 01:52:26PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> [[append:Development.ImageAltTags]]     <-- gotta write this feature soon!

You've wished it at least three times.  Seems like it should creep up
the priority list the more that happens.

> The problem is simply that I haven't found a good markup for writing the
> alt= text of an image yet.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Okay, here are some suggestions:

	http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki.gif={PmWiki image}
	http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki.gif#{PmWiki image}
	{{http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki.gif|Pmwiki image}}
	[http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki.gif|PmWiki image]
	{http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki.gif|PmWiki image}

I think something like that last few would be best.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at pobox.com