[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Math->image using LaTeX

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Feb 12 13:37:36 CST 2004

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Jean-Claude wrote:

> Admiring this user-friendly add-on which reminded another life of mine
> when I was younger, I discovered that the pictures have the "alt"
> enabled.

If you're talking about images of math formulas, I coded that so that the
"alt" would contain the latex code in case the conversion didn't work.

> I am also under the impression to have read, some months ago, that
> Patrick had added width and height function to pictures... but I
> cannot find it either in the help,  the cookbook or the development
> functions.
>
> So, if these functions are enabled, may we know their syntax?

AFAIK, we can't set the ALT for images (isn't that required for a page to
be HTML401 compliant btw?)

/Christian