[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: more --signature markup thoughts

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Feb 12 06:01:21 CST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> And *then* perhaps we can better decide what shortcuts to use for
> identities.  However, it's pretty easy to type {{Profiles/Patrick Michaud}}
> and so we may not need a shortcut at all.

> And *then* perhaps we can better decide what shortcuts to use for
> identities.  However, it's pretty easy to type {{Profiles/Patrick Michaud}}
> and so we may not need a shortcut at all.

The question now is what the name should be of my profile page:
        {{Profiles/Christian Ridderstr?m}}
        {{Profiles/Christian Ridderstrom}}
        {{Profiles/chr}}

In the best of all worlds (for me:-), I'd be able to type: '{{~chr}}'
that would link to 'Profiles/Chr', which I'd redirect to
        Profiles/ChristianRidderstr?m

Actually, I went ahead and created these pages to see that it works --
which it does (I added '-- {{Profiles/chr}}' at the end as a signature).

I found a minor problem, probably related to international characters:

	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Profiles.Chr

Notice how the text at the top of the page reads:

	(redirected from $Pag eName)

very weird!

/Christian