[Pmwiki-users] stdmodules.php??

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Feb 10 18:28:30 CST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 04:14:59PM -0500, corq wrote:
> In local.php (from local-sample.php)
>
> ##  Individual features of PmWiki can be enabled (1) or disabled (0)
> ##  by setting variables below.  These are defined in and controlled by
> ##  the scripts/stdmodules.php script.
>
> I looked in 0.6 beta 2's scripts dir and I have no such stdmodules.php
> script.  Realizing I am toying with a beta, I'm just curious if I'm missing
> the file, or is the documentation behind one of the chages.

Documentation is behind the changes--the actual script is now
scripts/stdconfig.php.  I've now fixed it for the next (beta) release--thanks.

> Also trying to get my left/webmenu referenced somehow, but not yet certain
> where it ought to appear in the config - still in local.php or does the
> mysterious stdmodules.php cover it? =)

If you're using the 0.6 version, the webmenu is built in automatically
as the 'Main.SideBar' page.  If you want to change it to something else,
you can do

   $PageLayoutFmt['wikileft'] = 'wiki:Group.SomeOtherPage';

in local.php.  Or you can actually put HTML code in for wikileft if you
wish.