Antwort: Re: Antwort: [Pmwiki-users] Re: Antwort: Re: Creating a new page

Rene.Goos@gad.de Rene.Goos
Fri Feb 6 06:07:47 CST 2004

Hallo JF,

No, I have not this page yet.

Here my Directory Structure:
/opt/htdocs/
            ./pmwiki.php
            ./wiki.d
            ./local.php
            and other wiki files

/opt/htdocs/ is the RootDirectory for the apache webserver.

So what URL I have to open in the browser to propably get the starting
page?
where I can find the Page as file?

Ren?

Rene,
You should have a Main/HomePage that is active when PmWiki is setup
correctly.
It will have the following as the first line on the page:

This is the default HomePage for a new PmWiki installation. If you're
reading this screen, then the PmWiki software is probably set up correctly.

Have you been able to get to this page yet?

/JF