Antwort: [Pmwiki-users] Re: Antwort: Re: Creating a new page

Rene.Goos@gad.de Rene.Goos
Fri Feb 6 05:14:48 CST 2004

Sorry it?s Lotus Notes, not realy good. But i can?t change it.

Here my answer
>>Sorry, but I feel like a litle stupid boy. What "a page" should I edit.
> I?ve no wiki page at all. Is there an original or sample a can copy for
the
> first page, or i have not realy understand the system of wiki.

Rene, you need to do something about your mail program -- I can't
understand who wrote what in the message below. Could you ask the question
again?

/Christian