[Pmwiki-users] Version Cleaner

Christian Koch christian.koch
Thu Feb 5 07:15:54 CST 2004

Hello,

Some PmWiki pages in our Wiki System are having up to 100 versions after
2 month of work. Is there any function where we can reduce the number of
versions in a PmWiki page? Perhaps the function WritePage could check
the number of version against a setting variable maxversions and against
another variable maxage. If countversions is greater than maxversions
and the versions are older than maxage (both must be true) the versions
will be deleted. Another possibility is an cron job that is doing the
same after the backup job.

What do you think about this?

Christian