[Pmwiki-users] Re: Authors/Users WikiGroup?

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Tue Feb 3 08:00:13 CST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 08:35:55AM -0600, John Feezell wrote:

>   Christian thanks for the "collaborative" response.  I'd vote for wikiare
>   because it would build into PmWiki an "international" flavor plus it is
>   the same word for "a wiki user" and "several wiki users" so
>
>   Wikiare/{{Scott}} says that Wikiare/{{Pm}} is allowed...
>
>   can be thought of as either singular or plural.

I think it's better to use a word with a common meaning rather than
invent a word or use something obscure.

Would it be safe to say that the majority of pmwiki users know at least
some english? This might be a case where we should use an existing
convention :)

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff