[Pmwiki-users] Action or form for creating a new page

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Feb 3 02:21:58 CST 2004

Hi

While answering another post, I was reminded of when a wiki-newbie
told me that he couldn't figure out how to create a new page.

Maybe it'd be good to have a link called 'New page', that when you click
on it gives you a page with an edit form. But this edit page also lets
you specify the name of the page that will be created?

Oh, and another thing about creating pages. A pretty useful thing are the
'templates' in MoinMoin, i.e. you get to choose a template page before
you start creating your page. IIRC, the templates are simply any page
whose name matches 'Template*', e.g. TemplateHomepage.

/Christian