[Pmwiki-users] Page revisions / track authors

Volker Huppert 1608-728
Mon Feb 2 13:38:38 CST 2004

Dear all,

I'm following the discussion about user authentifcation / user tracking and page revisions (with comments) with great interest, as these are features that I would really like to see implemented in PmWiki.
Well: For several reasons I'm still running a PHPwiki in addition to two PmWikis and for some aspects this might be worth a view (It's currently not public but in preparation to go public after moving to a different server):
http://akwa.0x42.org/cellulartherapywiki

You may want to play around in the SandBox:
http://akwa.0x42.org/cellulartherapywiki/index.php?pagename=SandBox

The PageHistory though is more impressive at:
http://akwa.0x42.org/cellulartherapywiki/index.php?pagename=NK%20Journal%20Screening
I really like the option to compare whatever revision you want.

I hope this is helpful for the discussion.

Best Regards,

Volker