[Pmwiki-users] Why track authors?

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Sun Feb 1 15:46:01 CST 2004

I curious about the reason others on the list might want to track authors
in PmWiki pages.  It seems to be that the reasons for tracking could
affect the way the tracking is done.

Is it sufficient to know who was the last one to alter a page?

Or,  is it important to know who made modifications to a particular
part of a page?

What if someone used the Page History and then activated a restore.
Should the "author" of such an action be required to identify him/her self?

I'd like to hear how others think they might use the author feature.