[Pmwiki-users] Pagelist Macro referencing Self . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Dec 31 07:49:37 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 09:27:18PM -0600, Benjamin Wilson wrote:
> I brought this up before to no avail. The pagelist macro is finding
> itself in its search. Thus (:pagelist Category/Geese:) will return a
> page where the ONLY reference to "Category/Geese" is within the macro.
> If there were another reference, I understand, but this gets in the way
> of what I'm trying to do, which is have a page that lists all pages that
> mention that category in the page.

Add the following to your config.php:

   $SearchPatterns['default'] = FmtPageName('!^$Group\\.$Name$!', $pagename);

This will prevent a page from listing itself in (:pagelist:) or
(:searchresults:).