[Pmwiki-users] Minor detail in default empty page

chr@home.se chr
Thu Dec 30 07:21:49 CST 2004

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, John Feezell wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:36:45 +0100 (CET), <chr at home.se> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > If I (using pmwiki-2.0-beta14) create a new page, e.g. Test/Page1, the
> > text reads
> > 	Describe Page1 here.
> >
> > but there's no link. I guess the template should be changed to not rely
> > on
> > that the pagename is a wikiword.
> >
> > /Christian
> >

> I'm running the same version and did not encounter this problem.
> You can see the results here
> <http://www.cbfa-cos.org/xwiki/TestOnly/Page1>

Funny... the problem is there on
	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Test/Page1

I guess you have something in your config.php... the link text was
rendered as "Page 1" rather than "Page1" as on pmwiki.org.

> I have however been getting a "odd" formatting on some of the pages
> (as you can perhaps see). Perhaps it is because I am running Opera 7.5

I also get a weird formatting... also with Opera 7.5 (linux), CSS
problems?

/C

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr