[Pmwiki-users] Minor detail in default empty page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 29 10:00:18 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 04:36:45PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> Hi
>
> If I (using pmwiki-2.0-beta14) create a new page, e.g. Test/Page1, the
> text reads
> 	Describe Page1 here.
> but there's no link. I guess the template should be changed to not rely on
> that the pagename is a wikiword.

At the moment there's not an easy way to do that
*and* keep it internationalized, unfortunately.
Internationalized strings can't contain brackets, which is what
we would need to generate the link.

In the end I decided it's okay as it is now.  If someone wants
to edit the page, there's always the "Edit Page" link.  And a
site administrator can always set it to a non-internationalized
string that works, as in

   $DefaultPageTextFmt = 'Describe [[$Name]] here.';