[Pmwiki-users] How do I make images align=right?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Dec 28 09:01:44 CST 2004

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 03:19:25PM +0000, Hans Bracker wrote:

> Here is an image float test using %align=right%{url of image}
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/WikiSandbox
>
> normal text wraps, the monospaced text does not.
> I suppose that it is meant to be like this.
> %align=right% works and %align=left% works too.
> %align=center% does not. Can there be an %align=center% ?

Not really, as most browsers wouldn't know how to wrap text around
a center-aligned image.  However, if you just want to center an image
on a line by itself it can be done with %center%:

   %center% Attach:myimage.gif

> And can padding be added on the page by the user, or only via
> stylesheet (PmWikiAdmin) ?

Hmm, not at present, although we ought to allow this via %padding-right:5px%.
I've entered this as http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00257.