[Pmwiki-users] CleanURLs cause action=crypt to fail

Hans Bracker design
Mon Dec 27 08:24:51 CST 2004

Monday, December 27, 2004, 3:06:26 PM, Patrick wrote:
> BTW, anything in the scripts/ directory can always be "fixed permanently"
> by copying the script into local/ , making the desired/necessary changes
> there, and disabling the script from being called from stdconfig.php.  :-)

But then I would need to "hack" stdconfig.php and loose the change in
the next upgrade. Or could I call in config.php for instance:
   if ($action=='crypt')
      include_once("local/crypt.php");
to override the standard call in stdconfig.php ?

Best,
~Hans