[Pmwiki-users] How retain exact link spacing (& capitalization?) in header/trail, but no wikiwor

Mike Harris Mike.Harris
Thu Dec 23 10:04:40 CST 2004

(snip)

> If create link [[Test Page]], how get it to display in header/top of
> page (trail?) with spacing retained (ex: Main / Test Page  or  Main
/
> Test_Page), while not allowing wikiword spacing in body of pages?

Try this:

1.  Turn on WikiWord spacing:   $SpaceWikiWords = 1;
2.  Disable WikiWord links:     Markup('wikilink', '>urllink');
(snip)

No joy.  For now, I opted to go with disabling WikiWords via
$LinkWikiWords==0 and then use the (:title:) command to override page
title display where desired.

Thank you very much for your timely assistance and the already
excellent and ever improving PmWiki.  You must be working 24/7 on PmWiki
right now!