[Pmwiki-users] (:noleft:) layout questions

Hans Bracker design
Wed Dec 22 12:53:28 CST 2004

Wednesday, December 22, 2004, 6:42:12 PM, Patrick wrote:

> My best suggestion (other than "go ahead and use tables") might be to get
> (:noleft:) to change the CSS margins in addition to removing the left
> sidebar.  That is what the $HTMLStylesFmt[] array is for, after all --
> to allow dynamic changes to the CSS based on page contents.

I like to try this, before going back to a table based layout :)

Please excuse my ignorance of PHP programming.
How do I include
     $HTMLStylesFmt[] = "#main {margin:0;}";
which strips the wide left margin in my css layout sheet,
into
     Markup('noleft','directives','/\\(:noleft:\\)/e',
         "PZZ(\$GLOBALS['PageLeftFmt']='')");
which is in config.php
?

thanks for your help!