[Pmwiki-users] Re: Password never accepted

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 20 08:55:15 CST 2004

Can you send me your modified pmwiki.php and other files, or at least the
parts containing crypt() that you changed?  I can package the change into
a cookbook recipe, so that you won't have to worry about applying
this patch to future versions of PmWiki...

Pm