[Pmwiki-users] Statistics on downloaded attachments

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 20 07:11:39 CST 2004

On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 09:40:55AM +0000, blader_se wrote:
> My users wants statistics on how many times their uploaded attachments
> (mostly .zip files) have been downloaded.
>
> Is this something that can be hadled inside PmWIki, or at least
> accessible from a PmWiki page?

Not really -- at the moment attachments are downloaded directly via
the webserver (i.e., outside of PmWiki).  The best way to get them
this information is via your webserver's logs, and to use existing
log analysis tools.