[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: PmWikiDraw and multiple editors?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Dec 17 10:12:08 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 08:44:37AM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Plus timestamps
> provide useful information to boot.  Just be sure to use unix/posix-style
> times that count the number of seconds since Jan 1 1970 (i.e., don't try
> to compare "mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM" formatted times).

Actually, you can ignore my comment about unix/posix-style times.  I had
written that for a slightly different procedure which I later revised,
and the result is that any time format would work for this as long
as it has at least 1-second resolution.