[Pmwiki-users] localization searching keywords

Stephan Schildberg schildberg
Thu Dec 16 16:26:35 CST 2004

After localizing a big chunk to the German documentation, I am now
re-anglicising it - don't  be afraid, only the pagetitles. :-)

When I search now after any keyword I get english pagetitles, that is
logic. But I do not want them, because of my understanding it is
ridiculous to have english search results in a foreign documentation.

I am sure I can mask them, and you tell me how. I appologize if I have
overseen the translated explanation how I can change this behaviour.

Stephan.