[Pmwiki-users] local install

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 15 19:11:03 CST 2004

I'm also playing a bit with nanoweb -- it's a webserver written
entirely in PHP, so Apache isn't needed.

How many people would be interested in having a standalone Windows
distribution of PmWiki -- i.e., something that combined PmWiki, PHP,
and a webserver in a single .zip file?  Would it be a big bonus to be
able to install+run this from a removable medium such as a flash
memory disk?

Pm