[Pmwiki-users] Markup: pm[[wiki]] is not a link like [[pm]]wiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 13 15:41:03 CST 2004

Oh, I understand entirely about how prefix[[link]] would be useful
in a language such as German -- I just hadn't ever been exposed to
it prior to creating the capability.  Give me a couple of days to
brainstorm ways to fit it into the current code w/o breaking some
of the 2.0 stuff already made and I'll see what I can do.

Pm