[Pmwiki-users] Could the PmWiki1 documents remain online?

Spam Account Speedxs spam
Mon Dec 13 12:13:05 CST 2004

I know it's nice to see how the Beta's of PmWiki are doing well.
Usually, during this stage, i would find it a bit too early to change
online documentation to the current 2.0 Beta.

One of the examples:

(:table border=1 cellpadding=5 cellspacing=0:)
(:cell:) a1
(:cell:) b1
(:cell:) c1
(:cell:) d1
(:cellnr:) a2
(:cell:) b2
(:cell:) c2
(:cell:) d2
(:tableend:)

^^^This^^^^
Won't work in 1.x but i have my references pointed to the documentation
of the official PmWiki site. I have not updated PmWiki to 2.0 and do not
plan to until it's out of Beta state (and less complicated conversion
tools would be around).
It was probably not a smart idea of mine to link to the original site
anyways, but i bet i'm not the only one (either using hard links or
intermaps).

I kept a copy of the original documents just in case...

One of the suggestions i would like to post is if the documentation
could be indexed under it's proper version number (this will also clear
up linking problems in the future):
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiV1/DocumentationIndex
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiV2/DocumentationIndex
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVx/DocumentationIndex

Keep up the good work, it's a great tool!

Regards,

Vincent Voois.