[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: ?pagename= addresses

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 13 07:00:41 CST 2004

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 05:50:31PM +1300, John Rankin wrote:

> But I think name (n) xxx page (p) k is slightly more natural
> than page (p) xxx number (n) k

That pretty much clinches it for me -- we'll go with "?n=" (starting in
2.0.beta8, releasing later today).  "?fn=" makes me think too much of
"function", and also doesn't map well in other languages.

I've also come around to being in favor of single-character choices --
since this is something that gets entered and examined often a
shorter sequence is probably better.