[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: PmWikiDraw - New Version (2.2B)

chr@home.se chr
Mon Dec 13 02:26:39 CST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Ciaran wrote:

> > on my windows system performance is quite ok. I'm using firefox 1.0 (I don't
> > know if I got a JIT-Compiler option on by default like in MSIE, CPU ca 1,8 GHz
> > and 256 MB RAM running several services in the background (like apache, mysql
> > etc) (the worst case installation I hvae to use, there are better systems as well)
> > and "HQM" on.
> I've tested on machines ~700Mhz and they don't seem to have any
> performance issues, but I've had this reported twice now, so its
> obviously an issue.  I wonder just how complex the drawings being
> modified are? Mine are usually in the tens of objects not the
> hundreds....

I've hardly done any editing so far, it's the startup time that's
annoying.. first time it's 36 seconds for opening a small drawing (2
objects) on my poor 300 MHz laptop. The second time it is 10 seconds.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr