[Pmwiki-users] PmWikiDraw uploads problem

Val Sharp val
Sat Dec 11 14:29:47 CST 2004

Using PmWikiDraw is the first time the use of uploads has been
required on my site.

Everything's fine until I try to save the drawing - I have the default
uploads password set to the same as the other default passwords, but
it is not recognised - I get three tries and then it gives up.

So instead of PmWikiDraw, I tried a simple upload of an attachment -
when propmted for the password I also see:

   "Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains invalid characters,
valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0

   "Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please
verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp)
in Unknown on line 0"

However, it seems to accept the password, because I the see the upload
page. But when I try to upload the file, I'm prompted for the password
again, with the same warning messages ... when I enter the password,
I'm returned to the main pmwiki.php page, and the upload has not happened.

(I have uploads enabled, and I manually created uploads directory.)

The PmWikiDraw problem and the general uploads problem may not be
related, but it seems more than a coincidence that both seem to be
having problems at the password stage.

--
Best regards,
Val