[Pmwiki-users] Have anyone done a voting/poll mechanism

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 2 22:37:20 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 07:03:33AM +0000, blader_se wrote:
> I'm interesting in having a voting system to promote feature requests at my
> pmwiki site. I've looked at the PITS way, but would like a simpler
> interface so that the non-wiki-aware user may vote by simply pressing a
> button.

Try http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Voting.  It's simple, but it's
along the same lines as what PITS provides.  :-)

If it doesn't do exactly what you want it might be a good starting point
for building something bigger.